a long awaited holy grail <3

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The prune is just beautiful... I love the color variation on yours... hope that you are happy with her and that she is easy to carry etc - she "looks" gorgeous but she smells lovely too!

2. yes my prune smells nice to, i had it in my car yesterday and it was all i could smell!
    i love this bag, i find it a tad heavy but not as heavy as the black one which is odd!
    i think it looks a lot better on to!

3. Aww, congrats! I'm so jealous - that's my HG too! Somehow, someday, somewhere... it will be mine.

4. haha good luck if you looking for a prune heloise! but they are definately worth the wait!

5. Congrats on the heloise! She is such a gorgeous colour.. :nuts: . The style looks fab on you BMB!

6. wow, so stunning on you!

7. I do love the prune heloise and I do own a black heloise in python. My regret is : I was sold the prune heloise in last year because I think it's not for me. Sadly tho, I bought them twice in same color and couldn't make up myself.

the 1st Heloise : was bought direct from Chloe's bal harbour for almost full price

the 2nd was bought from my lovely SA with 60% , then month ago... it's not for me again.

Then I resell both of it. maybe buyer remorse. But I still love it . Keep them M*B. You have a whole beautiful closet

8. beautiful bag, and looks stunning on you. Isnt it amazing how just a different colour can make such a difference! Prune was made for you for sure :biggrin:

9. BMB I love both of your heli's! I think the black one rocks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice