a long awaited holy grail <3

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it's gorgeous..congrats!

2. What a fantastic color!! Congratulations on finding your HG!

3. :yahoo: I am so glad you got your prune heloise :yahoo:

You deserve it, you had to wait so long! it really suits you - I agree with the other comments, must be the difference in the colour - or maybe it's just the different leather. Hope this bag is light enough for you to use, it's really stunning. Congrats again :biggrin:

4. Hey there, it does look fab on you! The black looked ok, but this is a lot nicer. I don't know what it is about black bags- they should go with anything, but some can be so hard to wear.

5. BMB - what a gorgeous colour, its amazing. Congrats.

6. You model her beautifully! Plum Heli is my fav! Have fun with her. :yahoo:

7. 'All good things come to those who wait' and my god did you wait!!! Well done on finding your HG, you look gorgeous together!! Prune is such a beautiful colour, congrats!! :yahoo:

8. congrats on your hg! it is still one of my favorite bags after over 6 months. so gorgeous!

9. You new Heloise looks perfect on you!! Congrats!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Is the handle length same as the black Heli's?

10. It's such a wonderful color and it looks amazing on you! Congratulations on getting you holy grail!! I hope you get much enjoyment from her!!

11. yep exactly the same!! just the prune has pics taken with stuff in it?

12. She's gorgeous! The prune is a perfect colour for you.
    I'm glad you finally found your perfect heli. :smile:

13. Congratulations, BMB... I am glad you found your HG!

14. thanks, im using her today!

15. OMG, Sheree :nuts:! Love the Heli, love the colour, love the size :nuts:! It looks perfect on you!
    Congratttsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice