A long awaited addition to my growing CC collection reveal!

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Hi fellow purse lovers, I am excited to share my newest addition to my Chanel collection. I have wanted this bag since trying on my best friends mom's GST a few years ago. I didn't get it because I'm self conscious about my small size and I thought the bag only emphasized it. I decided however to take the plunge and go for it when I found one in like new condition on a consignment site.

Anyways here it is the Chanel GST with SHW. :love:

*Also I included a couple modeling pics. Does the bag look ok? I have thought about the PST but that bag seems too small for work which is what the primary function of this bag will be.

Thanks for checking out my reveal :smile:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Congratulations! I have the same bag and love it. I think it looks great on you! It will be a great work bag! Enjoy and don't be self conscious...we're all different and there's nothing wrong with that. You don't need to be any particular size to carry and enjoy a GST!!!

Hi fellow purse lovers, I am excited to share my newest addition to my Chanel collection. I have wanted this bag since trying on my best friends mom's GST a few years ago. I didn't get it because I'm self conscious about my small size and I thought the bag only emphasized it. I decided however to take the plunge and go for it when I found one in like new condition on a consignment site.

*Also I included a couple modeling pics. Does the bag look ok? I have thought about the PST but that bag seems too small for work which is what the primary function of this bag will be.

View attachment 3648880 View attachment 3648881 View attachment 3648882

I think it looks great on you and what a fantastic work bag!! Congrats! :love::love:

Reactions: SpeedyJC

View attachment 3648880 View attachment 3648881 View attachment 3648882
:yahoo::drinks:Huge Congrats!! I think it looks fabulous on you, truly fab!! You are 1 hell of a BEAUTIFUL woman!!:loveeyes::tup:

Reactions: SpeedyJC