A long awaited addition to my growing CC collection reveal!

Wow... i seen it on the LV forum (where i know you from lol) and round about exactly the same time i had mine turn up.... haha ive been after one for ages i have SHW too... going Spain next week and im using her as carryon.

Hi fellow purse lovers, I am excited to share my newest addition to my Chanel collection. I have wanted this bag since trying on my best friends mom's GST a few years ago. I didn't get it because I'm self conscious about my small size and I thought the bag only emphasized it. I decided however to take the plunge and go for it when I found one in like new condition on a consignment site.

Anyways here it is the Chanel GST with SHW. :love:

*Also I included a couple modeling pics. Does the bag look ok? I have thought about the PST but that bag seems too small for work which is what the primary function of this bag will be.

Thanks for checking out my reveal :smile:

View attachment 3648880 View attachment 3648881 View attachment 3648882

Enjoy this beautiful bag. Just a piece of advice. I own the first run of this bag. Please store your bag properly! My bag has creased and sagged from improper storage. You can use this bag to death.The key is keeping it stuffed properly. Check out posts about this! Enjoy!

Yes ill second that about storage ive got mine stored on its side full of packing to maintain its a shape a bit. Ive seen some that colapse on the bottom corners because they are stored upright, also keep the chains tucked in xx

Enjoy this beautiful bag. Just a piece of advice. I own the first run of this bag. Please store your bag properly! My bag has creased and sagged from improper storage. You can use this bag to death.The key is keeping it stuffed properly. Check out posts about this! Enjoy!
Looks perfect! Enjoy the bag.

Thank you for the advice. I heard about the GST needing to be stored on its side so I have been making sure to do that.

You look amazing with the GST! I own two of them as it is my favorite Chanel tote! You are not alone with thyroid issues - I have being living with it for the past 40 plus years.....

Awe thank you :hugs:My thyroid issues are due to Lupus, I try not to let it bother me.

i have the same - i know the feeling. but regardless you look fabulous !

:heart::flowers:

Looks great on you!! Congrats :smile:

You know your style pretty well and every mod shot that you've posted, the bag always looks perfect on you! No exceptions here. Congrats on your beautiful GST!

It looks amazing in you! Congrats on a beautiful work tote!

Wow... i seen it on the LV forum (where i know you from lol) and round about exactly the same time i had mine turn up.... haha ive been after one for ages i have SHW too... going Spain next week and im using her as carryon.

Thank you everyone ;). Emms have fun on your trip. I definitely wanted the SHW because I feel it matches my style more. I have a Chanel with the GHW and its nice but sometimes I feel its abit too formal for my style.