A long and winding road to H-appiness...

Thank you bagidiotic and Mariapia for joining me! Mary Grace is my beloved cat and she was with us for almost 8 months. She was just a kitten, probably around 1 month old according to the vet when I found her loitering the streets in very poor health. We took her in and nursed her back to health. She absolutely loved to play ith H boxes! :lol:

While waiting for the cashier to wrap up my GP, my SA asked me discreetly...that if there was to be an available B or K, what size would I prefer?:wtf: I WAS STUNNED! She laughed so hard at me and said that they didn't have any. She was just asking :coolio::coolio::coolio:

Reactions: prepster
After 2 and a half months of going back and forth the store... yesterday, I got a call from my SA... I have a surprise for you, come quickly to the store!!! So within 2 hours of the call, I'm in the store waiting for her to finish up with a client. Every one of the SA's in the store was smiling at me when I entered... they all had knowing smiles... and I felt really, really nervous... was this happening to me? Is this a dream? Did I die? Was I about to enter bag heaven? I was fidgeting on the chair, random ideas getting into my head... and then this....

Reactions: prepster