A London girl asks . . . .Alexandra Knight?

1. Hello, forgive me if this seems like an ignorant question, but as a London based bag loving gal, I came across a brief piece on Alexandra Knight in an American magazine yesterday and wondered what you guys think about her bags? Looking at her website today (yes, I am that bad!), I thought they were gorgeous, expensive and surprisingly difficult to locate even in the USA. I'd love to hear the wise words this place always generates . . .!

2. hey there,

I have been looking into getting one of her bags. I love exotic skins and she custom makes the bag for you. You pick the style & which skin (croc, lizard, ostrich) and then she will make the bag for you. She is located in Houston and you need to make an appt. Luckily I also live in Houston, so my husband and I are going to make and appt to have a bag made. We will probably wait till after the holidays . . . but I will keep you posted.
    I hope my answer helped.:nuts:

3. Oooh it did, thank you! Please let us know how things develop

4. I just ordered one of her sale bags. It is amazing!

5. I have been by the shop and no one is ever there, are they really in business?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice