A little Whiskey anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here she is, Legacy Whiskey shoulder! Her sister Raisin should be here on Friday or Saturday.

[​IMG]

Spooky, giving her some love. Spooky gets spayed Thursday :Push:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks fabulous on you! Congrats on a gorgeous bag. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the whiskey leather! Enjoy!!!

3. I LOVE your bag and the way it looks on you, so FABULOUS!! Thanks for all the pics, I like to see the things you put inside, what you can fit in it. I have this bag in black and I luv, luv it so much, the front pocket is perfect for my sunglasses or my 80gb ipod. I can fit all my necessities in it and if I need a larger bag sometimes I do, I switch to my large belted ergo. Congrats!!!!

4. I LOVE it!!!! I have an '06 whiskey one and a '07 black leather and a black/khaki signature...I LOVE these bags! :smile:

5. I love whiskey...you can never go wrong with whiskey :smile:

6. Love it! :tup: OT: I see you work at Costco, I pm'ed you! ;)

7. the best color Coach has ever made! I love the way these legacy bags break in and become a whole new bag! yay! How tall are you?

8. Beautiful!! Whiskey leather is just gorgeous. Congrats, and cant wait to see the Raisin - you will love it as much as the whiskey!!

9. Looks great on you! I have the '06 version and I was thinking of selling.. maybe I shouldn't.

10. Congrats. I have this bag in black and I love it the style, and the 06 in Whiskey.

... I can't wait to see the 2008 shoulder bag.

11. Beautiful! I have this one also. I didn't get to post my pics yet. I should though. It looks great on you! Congratz!

12. Congrats! Spooky looks spooked, haha.

13. I am 5'2" and "trying" to lose some lbs! :sad:

14. Thanks girls :flowers: I really do love her. I actually think she is going to be a GREAT fall bag!

Can anyone tell me where to get some of the apple conditioner that is being talked about so much on here? I went to Coach.com and did not see anything apple. Just a moisturizer.

15. Here's where to get the Apple Leather Care (Moisturizer)
    http://leatherstuff.com/shop/view.php?id=264

It's time already for me to order some more. I go through it fast as I pamper my bags.