A Little Treat??

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Well I have been glued to my PC for hours. I saw a bag I really wanted for ages and lost out on the last auction so I made a BIN offer to the seller. After a few hours he was back online and accepted. Yippee he accepted my offer and within seconds I paypalled him.
Then I got a message saying ' thanks I will pop a treat in the bag for you "
Got me wondering....what could it be?
has anyone ever got a surprise from their seller....??:shame:

I have! I got a bare minerals eye shadow, (new) it pink. I LOVE bare minerals! It was really nice. Ive heard some people put in 5$ starbucks gift card as an extra special something! Let us know what it is~

How nice! Hopefully it's something non-perishable.
I've gotten some cute little things like stickers or pens before when I buy Sanrio stuff. Once I bought something LV or a Juicy charm (I forget what it was right now), the seller included a Philosophy lip gloss! It's really yummy.

Well I have been glued to my PC for hours. I saw a bag I really wanted for ages and lost out on the last auction so I made a BIN offer to the seller. After a few hours he was back online and accepted. Yippee he accepted my offer and within seconds I paypalled him.
Then I got a message saying ' thanks I will pop a treat in the bag for you "
Got me wondering....what could it be?
has anyone ever got a surprise from their seller....??:shame:

How sweet of him!!! I thought I have before but the seller didn't mentioned anything but just gave me some extra baby stuff ( I bought something about baby but not sure what it was) so congrats to you ;)