A Little Treat??

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Well I have been glued to my PC for hours. I saw a bag I really wanted for ages and lost out on the last auction so I made a BIN offer to the seller. After a few hours he was back online and accepted. Yippee he accepted my offer and within seconds I paypalled him.
Then I got a message saying ' thanks I will pop a treat in the bag for you "
Got me wondering....what could it be?
has anyone ever got a surprise from their seller....??:shame:

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
I have! I got a bare minerals eye shadow, (new) it pink. I LOVE bare minerals! It was really nice. Ive heard some people put in 5$ starbucks gift card as an extra special something! Let us know what it is~

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
aww that's really sweet! I wish everybody on ebay were that nice! lucky you for finding a great seller!

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
I do it all of the time. I ask them if they like perfume and such and make little sample packs to put inside.

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
A had a sample of Hermes perfume included with a scarf I purchased [BIN] which was really lovely. :flowers:

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
How nice! Hopefully it's something non-perishable.
I've gotten some cute little things like stickers or pens before when I buy Sanrio stuff. Once I bought something LV or a Juicy charm (I forget what it was right now), the seller included a Philosophy lip gloss! It's really yummy.

cute_gal

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Well I have been glued to my PC for hours. I saw a bag I really wanted for ages and lost out on the last auction so I made a BIN offer to the seller. After a few hours he was back online and accepted. Yippee he accepted my offer and within seconds I paypalled him.
Then I got a message saying ' thanks I will pop a treat in the bag for you "
Got me wondering....what could it be?
has anyone ever got a surprise from their seller....??:shame:

How sweet of him!!! I thought I have before but the seller didn't mentioned anything but just gave me some extra baby stuff ( I bought something about baby but not sure what it was) so congrats to you ;)