A little sun to share!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
After seeing gypsybiker's post about Her Little Labor Day score, I checked out the Bloomingdales page to see the wallets. I fell in love with the sun color and thought it was worth a shot.

It arrived this week and I love it! I wasn't sure at first, but the more i look at it, the more i love it! i especially love the fact that the bottom expands a bit (I tried to show what I mean in pics). my iphone fits inside with NO bulging!!! :yahoo: (my hand is in there in the pic though so it's a little bumpy looking). ;)

Here are the pics - Softy Zip Clutch in Sun!!!!!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
Great score, Dawn! That color just makes me happy on what is a very dreary looking morning here in the midwest! Congrats!!

Beany

O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Congrats Dawn, another great score, love the colour, so cheery for the bleak months ahead :smile:

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
Dawn - congrats! I love the color, so fun to whip out especially as the days get grayer...make it easy to find in a bag! Enjoy!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
thanks everyone!!! :heart:

Dawn - congrats! I love the color, so fun to whip out especially as the days get grayer...make it easy to find in a bag! Enjoy!
exactly! dark wallets are hard to locate in a bag sometimes! even the elderberry is a bit hard to find in the gigantor bags i carry! ;)

Feb 28, 2007
CA
I love that it expands to give extra room, and you can't go wrong with such a happy color like yellow. I think the wallet is adorable, Congrats!