a little stroll to LV shop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. lol!!!! I would die too!!! The mall is 1 hour and 15 mins away... I'd probably lose 5 lbs. and be at 105 lbs. :sweatdrop:

2. ^omg your only 110lbs!!! woah you need to eat LOL

3. I live 7 mins from LV here (Not that I have timed it or anything:shrugs: )...I wish they would change the window more often as I walk past sometimes twice a day:nuts:

4. 10 mins driving...but if I walked maybe 30 mins?

5. oohh that's close!!

Lucky duck! :nuts:

6. hehe arent we lucky!
    i live 10 mins walk in one direction from one, then 5 mins walk in the other direction to another. nice being able to wander down there whenever

7. Yes mine is ONLY(grr) 6 h driving

8. Mine isn't really near..its about 45 mins on the bus w/ a ten mins walk afterwards..not sure how long it would take in a car b/c its in the middle of the city centre. It would probably be about 40 mins total time.

9. I pass one of mine everyday on the way to walk: Mall at Millenia:graucho:

10. Gotta probably walk for a week at least..the closest store is in Boston, 80 miles away.

Why, oh why is there NO Louis Vuitton in Connecticut? I guess CT is mostly populated by livestock...

11. Takes me about 15 minutes to get to my boutique by driving local...8 minutes if I take the highway...can't imagine how long it'd take to walk there! :Push:

12. Lol lucky..I'm about 25 minutes from the closest one (Fashion Valley) and probably 35 minutes from the furthest one (Horton Plaza). That all depends on traffic, of course.

13. I live about 25 minutes away from my boutique, excluding parking.