A little Speedy Bandouliere update from my SA

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
My SA just called to find out what size to hold for me.

He told me that because the demand is already so high for them, that Paris has given them permission to go ahead and sell as soon as they come in, and not hold them until May 1st. Of course, my store hasn't received them yet..but for those of you just waiting for the 1st of May, you might be able to buy a few days early!
:biggrin:

I was really surprised when my SA called and said that I could pick mine up tomorrow! They are contacting the customers who have put bags on hold first and then, will allow it to be sold to everyone else starting tomorrow.

I was able to try it on for size yesterday and, although I wasn't permitted to purchase it on the spot, I made it clear that I'd be buying it the minute it's released.

It's a great bag! Can't wait to be 'hands free'! :speedy:

I was really surprised when my SA called and said that I could pick mine up tomorrow! They are contacting the customers who have put bags on hold first and then, will allow it to be sold to everyone else starting tomorrow.

I was able to try it on for size yesterday and, although I wasn't permitted to purchase it on the spot, I made it clear that I'd be buying it the minute it's released.

Pls share some pictures with us here once u purchase. :cool:

I have a hold on a 35 and after reading this post called my Boutique, but ours aren't in the store yet, I talked to the Manager. She said she doesn't know what accounts for the difference in deliveries, but maybe tomorrow and she'll call me. :tumbleweed: