A little something vintage! :) Lightning fast reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :wlae:I was so happy to find this, as I have been looking for it for some time.
    Saw it in different colors on eBay, but not in this one. Well, there was one some time ago, but it was faded on one side, so I passed and waited.

2. :couch:

3. From 1974: Fleurs de Lotus by Christiane Vauzelles! I just love the joy in this colorway!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• fdl.jpg
      fdl.jpg
      File size:
      165.4 KB
      Views:
  4. Lovely Rose!:o) Enjoy!I know you will look fantastic in those yummy colors!

5. Very Pretty! :smile: Beautiful colors :heart: Congrats!

6. what a beauty...such vibrant colors..love, love

7. Here it is on! I will actually wear it out of the house when it stops snowing! :greengrin:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. So pretty! Congrats! :yahoo:

9. It's beautiful! I just bought the same design in a different colorway--I don't usually go for floral patterns but there's something special about this one. It looks lovely on you!

10. That is beautiful, you look fantastic with it on wear int he best of health and happiness.

11. Congrats on your new scarf -- it's gorgeous!

I have this exact same scarf in shades of blue. I found it in a high-end consignment shop a few years ago. It is in pristine condition and I got it for an excellent price!

12. This is absolutely beautiful, congrats!

13. The print is majorly gorgeous! Congrats on your find!

14. What a stunning combo~~Love it Rose!!! Very festive~~:yahoo:

15. Lovely congrats!