a little something from Paris

cxyvr

never enough shoes
O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
This morning I woke up earlier than usual. I don't know why but I couldn't sleep. As soon as I got online to tpf the door bell rang. I looked out my window and I saw a Fedex truck. I had no idea what was coming b/c I was having a few things shipped to my house. Never less I ran to the door (after I ran like a headless chicken to find a pair of pants to put on before I answer the door).

To my suprise there was 2 packages. One small one from Chanel and a big one my dh received for me and yelled " IT'S YOUR BAG" from Paris.

So here we go. It's a 35 black chever birkin with ph. It's suppose to have a graphite interior but it's so dark the only way you could tell is the gray zipper and the gray stiching inside. I think it's good bc it's bit lighter than black so it's easier to find things.

My writing might not make any sense right now and the spelling might be very bad b/c I am just so excited to share this with everyone.

enjoy

p.s and a family pic at the end

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 87
  • open box.jpg
    open box.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 139
  • chevre.JPG
    chevre.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 320
  • b family.JPG
    b family.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 227
  • zipper.JPG
    zipper.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 162
Fabulous. I've been dying for the Black Cheve in 30, its my dream bag too. I absolutely LOVE the shimmer in the hide it looks so Beautiful.

Congratulations

wow! stunning! esp love that the inside is grey! what'd you get from chanel? lol.

Let just say I shouldn't have gotten so much from Chanel this month. I didn't realize my SO was coming this month and how fast they chargaed my cc. I had to tell my dh not to look at the blance so he wouldn't have a heart attack