A little something for my Kelly!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
I know it sounds silly but I got my Kelly a little Christmas gift: a Lion Cadena!:wlae:JPG didn't want to share her Pegasus so Kelly needed it's own charm! I did learn (thanks to all of You, lovely ladies) that cadenas each represent a specific year - Lion, in fact, is the birth year of my son!:yahoo:I must admit that when I got my Pegasus charm I had no idea about all this year/charm connection (I am MAD about horses so Pegasus seemed like a great choice to me) but it so happens that Pegasus came out in 1993 which is the year DH and I met!!!:nuts: So, there you go! I don't feel guilty now! Needless to say, all my girlfriends think I am completely insane!:wacko::lol:

I also wanted to add that when I initially WAS bitten by the H bug I was DYING to have a Birkin! I guess that is one of the H bags you always hear about but I find that I LOVE my Kelly so much! I find that I take her out more often and when I don't, I miss carrying her!:love:

PICT5680.jpg

PICT5690.jpg

Attachments

• PICT5680.jpg
    PICT5680.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 43
  • PICT5690.jpg
    PICT5690.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 41
That's really adorable and it looks perfect on your Kelly. You are going to have to change your screenname, I think you are becoming H_addict.

Off topic, but I love your bedding ensemble, it is really beautiful.

I am drooling in a major way. Love Miss Kelly and her lion!!! I agree, the kelly has been flying under my radar until recently. Now I have been seeing so many TDF kellys that I may want a kelly first????

Congrats. The lion looks perfect on Miss Kelly.:heart: :heart: :heart: