A little something for my Kelly!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know it sounds silly but I got my Kelly a little Christmas gift: a Lion Cadena!:wlae:JPG didn't want to share her Pegasus so Kelly needed it's own charm! I did learn (thanks to all of You, lovely ladies) that cadenas each represent a specific year - Lion, in fact, is the birth year of my son!:yahoo:I must admit that when I got my Pegasus charm I had no idea about all this year/charm connection (I am MAD about horses so Pegasus seemed like a great choice to me) but it so happens that Pegasus came out in 1993 which is the year DH and I met!!!:nuts: So, there you go! I don't feel guilty now! Needless to say, all my girlfriends think I am completely insane!:wacko::lol:

I also wanted to add that when I initially WAS bitten by the H bug I was DYING to have a Birkin! I guess that is one of the H bags you always hear about but I find that I LOVE my Kelly so much! I find that I take her out more often and when I don't, I miss carrying her!:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. That is adorable Irene!!!
    Looks super cute on your kelly baby!!!

3. Kelly's looking mighty fine there, Irene! :P

4. That's really adorable and it looks perfect on your Kelly. You are going to have to change your screenname, I think you are becoming H_addict.

Off topic, but I love your bedding ensemble, it is really beautiful.

5. Very nice Irene!

6. Love it! She is such a gorgeous, vibrant color and she now has fabulous bling!

7. I love your Kelly, too! The lion is rare! Congrats on finding one!

8. ohh :biggrin: it's so pretty!!

9. Lovely, Irene! I just can't get over the gorgeous color of your kelly. You have such great taste :nuts:

10. kelly & lion, forever!:heart:
    (gorgeous couple!):P

11. Beautiful!! They look wonderful together! CONGRATS!:yahoo:

12. I am drooling in a major way. Love Miss Kelly and her lion!!! I agree, the kelly has been flying under my radar until recently. Now I have been seeing so many TDF kellys that I may want a kelly first????

Congrats. The lion looks perfect on Miss Kelly.:heart: :heart: :heart:

13. I am just so sure you put that big pic of the orange kelly to shove that baby in my face. You know I love it and it looks HOT!
    :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    :heart:

14. CONGRATULATIONS! You are so lucky to get this. It's sold out practically (almost) everywhere! Looks great on your Kelly! What a match.

15. Irene, the lion is one of my top favorite charms. It looks great with your Kelly and how wonderful that it is an emotive piece for you, too!