A little shopping at the Boutique...Please Come Meet My New Buys!

Jul 15, 2008
Hi everyone!
I've just done a lil' shopping at the Boutique and wanted to share my newest additions with you all (sorry my pics aren't great!) but I hope you like them all...
Here's the boxes all ready and waiting to be opened!
333239904.jpg

First off is the long Berry pearl necklace...(this necklace is soooo pretty - my pics just don't show the true loveliness!)
333239916.jpg

333239924.jpg

Next is...crystal large hoop earrings (I actually got these afew weeks back but as they're still quite a newbie thought they could share the limelight!) again my pic is awful!! They are so sparkly and beautiful :o)
333239947.jpg

Next is...

...diamante CC studs, I already have a pair (:heart: them!) but I got these are for my friend's daughter who's 13th birthday is next month!
333239956.jpg

And last but not least...Cambon ballerina's...the uk stores haven't had these for absolutely agesssss but my sa had these sent from Hamburg and I love them so much!!
333239968.jpg

No bags this time though :sad: I was very good and am patiently waiting for my fall silver flap to arrive! :yahoo:

Thanks for letting me share everyone!! xxx

Oh a shopping trip, okay!

very nice....is there more :popcorn:

Oh the last two items were not posted when I posted my comment, lol
there is more:woohoo: again, very nice.
and the young girl is going to luv them, i'm sure.

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone! xxx :ty:
I have alittle bit of a weakness when it comes to Chanel's pearl necklaces! I'm hoping to wear this new baby tomorrow night (just need to spend probably the entire evening now...or at least until Ugly Betty starts on the tv...to choose a dress and shoes - bag sorted though thank goodness...Timeless clutch!) xx
Thanks again everyone!!! xxx

You purchased some very pretty things!! I was considering the Berry necklace myself... so pretty (but I think I'm all tapped out for costume jewelry haha). Just out of curiosity, how much was it, if you don't mind my asking? I think there is a shorter one too. Love the crystal earrings (have the same ones)... your friend's daughter will be so excited! The hoops are fun too, and the Cambon flats are great! Congrats and enjoy! :smile:

Thank you! :heart:
Fieryfashionist the necklace was £675, I think the shorter version is around £350.
Yes my friend's daughter is just starting to yearn for Chanel! I told my friend she'll be wanting her first Flap by the time she's 14!
xxx