A little Saturday something for A-T-G!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stopped by my local to see what, if anything, was left from the S/S collection. I've been so swamped that I hadn't really had a chance to pick up anything except the "Soie Libre" from the current season. I was very worried about not getting some of the beauties I'd been lusting for!

Luckily my SA stuck some goodies aside for me before he jetted of to Paris! And today, I finally had to chance to peep them out.

A little something came home with me!

2. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

3. [​IMG]

We can all guess - I think what's in the box, yes?

4. f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Let's hope it's something on your wishlist!!!

6. I'm not even going to tease you! Here it is:

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

Full size. The box they gave me is the wrong one. They were out of the 70cm boxes (on order) so, off I went with a regular box. My scarf is dwarfed by it!

This may be from the A/W collection....hmmm...Is it? If so, oh well! They didn't have En Avant Toute in the color I wanted. There are two more I want - I should add them to my list for the fall! At least I got this one! I KNEW it, the moment I saw it!

8. Ooooh A-T-G, this is pretty!! Congrats!!!

9. Thanks! It feels like it could be "year round" and I could wear the blue in the summer but, the deep orange makes it good for fall as well!

I tried "New Springs" in two different CWs but, didn't like it. I also tried that scarf with all the frames in it...Ors...something...that was very pretty but, I'm really trying to focus!!

10. ATG - so beautiful! congratulations!

11. Your SA is so considerate! Congrats on your beautiful piece!

12. Beautiful ATG!! Congratulations and wear it in good health!

13. I thought I could focus but after seeing yours, I think I need another trip to the store tomorrow! I'm going to try on the red/green Pique Sellier again!

14. blue with orange sides...............geez, pretty pretty pretty

*focus*

15. I want this one too! Congrats!