A little sad...a question about returning to Coach.

No I wasn't offended by your post at all. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and you stated yours very nicely.

Seriously, I NEVER intended to make anyone angry. Jeez, I don't wanna be the cause of a Coach timeout......:crybaby:

Well, I said what I had to say and how other people react to it is out of my control. I am not sorry for what I said because it's still my opinion and it's not going to change.

I also want to say that there are a lot of people on this forum who ask for advice but really only want the opinions of those who agree with them. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. When you seek advice on a public forum you are going to get opinions from all sides. (I am not inferring that was the motivation here - this is just a generalization.) With that being said, however, while everyone is entitled to their opinions they are not entitled to be rude, mean or hateful. I didn't see that in this thread but I also don't know the content of the supposed PMs that were sent. As for myself, I always state my honest opinion - what you see is what you get. There aren't any hidden meanings with my posts and I'm not holding anything back. It IS possible to do that without being rude, hateful or harassing.

Keep in mind, too, that disagreements happen - there's no avoiding them in life. It's unrealistic to think that everyone is going to agree all of the time.

:s

Hmmmm.......getting a little heated over here! Lets get this conversation back on track (nicely) please no rude comments or put downs. We're all here to learn, share and just have a good time in the Coach forum, hurt feelings NOT included.
LA honey......do what makes you happy. Im so back and forth with my Carlys it rediculous but I actually decided on keeping a med. and a large. Awww heck it changes day to day. By the way I LOVE your choco carly!:love:

Thanks so much, ranskimmie! I really appreciate it! I'm glad to be in love with both Carlys now! It's nice to have two versatile bags that I love the style of! BTW, I love your patchwork Carly too!!! It's simply yummy!

Well, I said what I had to say and how other people react to it is out of my control. I am not sorry for what I said because it's still my opinion and it's not going to change.

I also want to say that there are a lot of people on this forum who ask for advice but really only want the opinions of those who agree with them. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. When you seek advice on a public forum you are going to get opinions from all sides. (I am not inferring that was the motivation here - this is just a generalization.) With that being said, however, while everyone is entitled to their opinions they are not entitled to be rude, mean or hateful. I didn't see that in this thread but I also don't know the content of the supposed PMs that were sent. As for myself, I always state my honest opinion - what you see is what you get. There aren't any hidden meanings with my posts and I'm not holding anything back. It IS possible to do that without being rude, hateful or harassing.

Keep in mind, too, that disagreements happen - there's no avoiding them in life. It's unrealistic to think that everyone is going to agree all of the time.

:s

Yes, I understand that. There was a rude PM sent, but who knows what their intensions were...this lovely member was a member for almost two years and had only posted 7 times. That's all I can say, so maybe they thrive on making others feel bad.

I just want you and others that I may have offended to try to understand that I wasn't trying to screw people over by returning the bag and having Coach resell it as new. I figured one of two things would happen, 1) if an SA accepted the return, it would be sent to an outlet as a used bag or 2) the SA would nicely tell me where to go...lol. The reason I started this thread was to see what others have done when in my situation, or maybe that even someone who works at Coach would be able to tell me what happens. That's really it. I wasn't trying to figure out a way of screwing people who pay a lot of money for a bag over.

And btw, mokoni, I'm sorry if I offended you. I really am. That's not what I was trying to do. :flowers:
No apologies! You didn't offend me at all. I do appreciate your thoughtfulness, though. I am really sorry that someone sent you a nasty PM - totally uncalled for.

BTW, I don't think you are dishonest or were intending to screw anyone over in any way. I also never thought for a second that you would return a bag that was anything but perfect. Unfortunately, the same doesn't apply for everyone else in this world and the comments and opinions I expressed were made in general for those who really do try to screw people and/or Coach over. Sadly, there are way too many people like that around. Some people will try to get away with anything and unfortunately, they do.

No apologies! You didn't offend me at all. I do appreciate your thoughtfulness, though. I am really sorry that someone sent you a nasty PM - totally uncalled for.

BTW, I don't think you are dishonest or were intending to screw anyone over in any way. I also never thought for a second that you would return a bag that was anything but perfect. Unfortunately, the same doesn't apply for everyone else in this world and the comments and opinions I expressed were made in general for those who really do try to screw people and/or Coach over. Sadly, there are way too many people like that around. Some people will try to get away with anything and unfortunately, they do.
Thanks...this makes me feel so much better. I hate when I offend people.