A little reveal?

Gorgeous!!! I'm contemplating getting the PM or the mini size. Do you find the PM size is good for sketching/doodling? Also, I've heard the leather cover is a bit flimsy and gets in the way when placed in a bag. Do you find that happening?

The leather isn't flimsy per se, but it's rather soft and supple. If you're right-handed, I think it's good for small doodling and sketching--the paper is wide enough to make that happen. There's silk in the paper, so it's not as absorbent as regular paper, but it's so elegant to write on. I'd suggest going to an H store and looking at it for yourself, if you are close to one. For me, that's what I had to do, because I really couldn't tell online.

As a lefty, I find I have to wait a moment because I use a felt-tip pen. But if I position the paper just right, it's fine. But that happens to me all the time. But depending on the ink you use, the paper isn't as absorbent as some, though I haven't had the ink running at all. As I said, just give it a moment and it's fine.