A little reveal...

ClaireL

Dec 3, 2008
Hey all, let me show you something...:graucho:

Some of you already know I have this, because I was asking questions of other people who have one, but here she is... Mulberry's Cara Delevingne camo pochette.

At first I was a little unsure, even arranged to send her back, but I couldn't bring myself to do it and now I looooove her.

She fits a lot more than you'd think and so far that skinny strap has held up.

This has been the perfect sale buy for someone who dreams of owning a mini Cara backpack in khaki camo, but can't quite justify it in light of a coming holiday.

Attachments

• IMG_7247.JPG
    IMG_7247.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 269

Some of you already know I have this, because I was asking questions of other people who have one, but here she is... Mulberry's Cara Delevingne camo pochette.

At first I was a little unsure, even arranged to send her back, but I couldn't bring myself to do it and now I looooove her.

This has been the perfect sale buy for someone who dreams of owning a mini Cara backpack in khaki camo, but can't quite justify it in light of a coming holiday.

I arranged to return mine, wish I'd kept it now!!! Looks like you can fit loads in, TBH it was the skinny strap that put me off :sad:

Sale remorse, again lol

Enjoy! x

Hi there, very cute enjoy!

@2manyhorses Oh no! I think the blue camo one might still be available? But yeah, skinny straps aren't so great! This one's holding up pretty well, but there's like one stitch running across!

@Poppet46 thanks! :smile:
@Ria2011 thanks for saying so.
@LouLiu it's crazy how much camo placement varies! I actually prefer the back of mine to the front.
@katielure thanking you!