A little reveal

Jul 16, 2012
Not a happy reveal to begin with :sad: what with the impending price increase I wanted to get myself a keepall so I eagerly awaiting the delivery man ! And it came this morning ! Here's the keepall
It's a 45 in Damier Colbalt ! A beauty 💙💙 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408022481.433301.jpg but it didn't come folded which normally I wouldn't mind but it came just in this flimsy cardboard box :sad: no gift box , and the dustbag only fits the strap in ! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408022539.132040.jpg alas ! I've complained to client services and hopefully will get a dustbag big enough but other than that happy with my keepall! Don't care if it's a men's line piece I think it's great 💙💙 and it fits loads in ! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408022667.629492.jpg and a bonus inside pocket !

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
Sorry you didn't get a bag or dustbag... that's a little disappointing. But the Keepall is beautiful! Love damier graphite, especially on the Keepalls. Congrats :smile:

Jul 16, 2012
Thank you all for your good wishes :smile: like I say I'm not so bothered about the box but I thought it could have been packaged better and the dustbag they sent is for a much small bag which is of no use to me :sad: it's disappointing that they're having a price increase when they do things like this , hopefully I can a dust bag that's fits soon. Can't wait to use this for Amsterdam and Paris 💛💙