A little reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Guess what the DHL guy brought in just minutes ago!;)

[​IMG]

2. Ta daaa! Marcie Crossbody Pouch, in black!

[​IMG]

bad light, but here are some stock pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

will post a modeling pic soon, promise!

3. #3 Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    Congrats, what a cutie!! Like it very much!! Looking forward to see some mod pics. (I also didn't add mod pics yet hihi)

4. It is very cute, I really needed a small bag just to carry my keys and money with me. Big bags are killing my back and shoulders lately!

I originally wanted the Lily but there was no stock. I Like Marcie just as well!

and... here is my modelling pic!
    [​IMG]
    :heart:

5. You look fab! :heart:

6. That bag is beautiful, Lily! I saw it yesterday on Monnier Freres and really liked it....best thing is that I have a 100€ coupon code ;)

And your bellyyyy!!! :love:

PS: how big of a wallet can that thing fit? I have a continental style wallet but also have one that's half the size...you're tempting me here!

7. Thank you my darling!I don't think a long wallet would fit nicely, more like a coin purse, flat cellphone/handy, keys and a lip gloss. I will try to see if it fits my long wallet tomorrow and let you know!
    Oooh 100 euro off!!! This is amazing!

8. Pretty bag! Love seeing your round belly dear.

9. Awww sooo cute! Congrats! :smile:

10. #10 Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    Hehee, Round & trikhey_03, thank you girls!
    Back to what it fits: certainly not a long wallet, I just tried it. It can fit a half size wallet, like the mens' size (I don't have one of those so I don't know how to call them lol :P)...
    I just put in my cell, keys, coin purse and my rayban sunglasses case. They are ok in there, and I didn't need more room tbh.
    Think the size of a make up pouch, as it is a pouch afterall. HTH!

11. More pics for you guys I just shot them:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Click on them for better view:smile:

12. A pretty bag for an even more stunning girl! You and that bag look fab!

The size is just perfect!

13. Gorgeous little Marcie - the black leather looks luscious! Gorgeous little bump too :smile:

14. Sweet little bag, classic like little black dress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice