A little reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my new small black Marcie crossbody bag.
    It is surprisingly spacious.
    Please excuse the modelling picture, I was just in the middle of decorating!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rachiem, that is beautiful, it's perfect. I love the braiding and think you made the right choice with this one. I am very tempted myself as it looks a great grab and go back.

Does it seem fragile or fairly hard wearing?

3. I'd say very hard wearing. The flap is sturdy and the leather is as good as on my hobos.
    Nice lining too.

4. She is beautiful, Rachiem - congrats!

5. It's lovely Rachiem. Any chance of seeing that lining?

6. Cute Marcie and oh so stylish- love the braiding detail. Think black was the right choice. Congrats

7. She is super cute...congrats!

8. Omg soo cute! I was really interested in the ivory version! The black looks great on you!

9. That is adorable!

10. Ahhh! Cute!

Love this style! :biggrin:

11. I looked at the cream version but worried about colour transfer?
    The lining is just plain black but is a nice thick material

12. Pretty breading detail. Very nice, congrats!

13. Oh...beautiful. Black looks great!!

14. Oooh I love it. Very happy to see modelling pic. I've asked DH for one of these or an Anya Hindmarch small cross body bag for my birthday in a couple of weeks. Now I've seen your pics I really want the Chloe.

15. I have been so tempted to get this bag. It is so cute. Love it. Good choice. Congratulations!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice