A little REVEAL to brighten my week

Good afternoon ya’ll!

I’ve been so busy I haven’t had a chance to share my week, well last week I suppose now. On Wednesday I woke up to find my Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene on the floor and one strap not connected anymore. I was in complete shock I think. I went back into my bedroom saw my 14 month old German Shepherd sleeping so peaceful. So far she hasn’t chewed up anything of mine or my boyfriend. She’s actually really picky about her toys. I guess now I can say she has expensive taste like her mommy!

Part of me was mad, yes, I just got the Neverfull in April and it was expensive but another part of me blamed myself. I left her out. I should have put her in a safer place like I usually do. So after school, I’m taking Summer Classes so I can graduate in the Fall :yahoo:, I called my local LV. She was so nice and understood my situation she even said it was common. She told me to come in and she would give me a price for repairs.

I had to wait to Saturday to go to LV mainly due to my work and school schedule. Well I must say the SA who helped me understood and was so nice and helpful. The repairs cost $101 which isn’t so bad. And while I was there I had to get something to brighten my week and hold me over to I get my Neverfull back.

I’ve been eyeing this forever and I finally decided to take the plunge and get it.

I‘m so HAPPY! :yahoo:

Any guesses?

Also, I attached pictures of my poor Neverfull.

Attachments

• download5.jpg
    download5.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 159
  • download6.jpg
    download6.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 138
  • download7.jpg
    download7.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 175
  • download4.jpg
    download4.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 50
Good guess! I do love Sarah but since I heard this was getting discontinued I had to make my move...

Here she is! Small Agenda Cover in Pomme D Amour!

It was love at first sight! :graucho:

Attachments

• download9.jpg
    download9.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 65
  • download10.jpg
    download10.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 92
  • download12.jpg
    download12.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 48
  • download1.jpg