A little reveal-ode to lunchbreak at tysons

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had to meet with someone in northern VA today so I decided to take a quick lunch break at Tysons. I peeked in Hermes & LV for a bit then went over to Tyson's Galleria. I stopped by the Chanel boutique.

They had the coral red flaps (the color is called rose), but it looks very coral ir. They had a brown timeless clutch and quite a few flaps in black and brown and they still had a jumbo purple (lamb I think) and a smaller darker purple flap (I think it was a mini). I saw at least one of the white flaps with black hardware and the that the large camera bag in grey and in black with gh. They also had some medium.

I actually went in to look at wallets as I want to get a medium sized wallet with good storage. I was looking when I saw IT... I caved like a cheap suit :graucho:

I won't draw this out too much, but a little something came home with me.

Attached Files:

2. I was there today too, must have missed you! Take it off I am dying to see what you picked up!

3. I can't believe I'm in time for a reveal- so excited!

4. I am not one to have an everlasting reveal, but this is fun!

Attached Files:

5. such a tease:P

6. I have been reading posts in random areas waiting for you to show it all!

7. Oh yay! I'm never in time for reveals usually! :woohoo:

8. Reveal, reveal!!! This is killing me!

9. It is an item I have been wanting for a while, but I wanted one with color.

Here are two more pics, only one to go!

Attached Files:

10. I wanna see it!! Reveal!

11. Waiting patiently...:biggrin:

12. whew, thought I missed it!

13. And without further ado- please meet my card holder in rose. I am going to use it for my business cards and to keep appointment cards and business cards I get from others.

Attached Files:

14. Love those!! Congrats!!!

15. Hey ronsdiva - that is such a pretty colour!! Congrats - now you need a pair of CLs in matching bubblegum pink :P