A little reveal and some modeling pics!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Not that what I got in the mail today is a surprise. But I thought I'd do a little reveal so you can share my excitement. :yahoo:

What could it be???
reveal1.jpg

An MJ Perhaps?
reveal2.jpg

Beautiful leather!
reveal3.jpg

Sisters?:shrugs:
reveal4.jpg

reveal5.jpg

Fraternal twins?
reveal6.jpg

Modeling pics are next!

Okay here are some modeling pics. The mirror is dirty, sorry. :shame:

The first one is grape and the second is black. sorry for the bad lighting!

reveal7.jpg

reveal8.jpg

:yahoo:Omg, Dawn they are just gorgeous,:drool: the leather looks so so soft. They both look fabulous on you, I can't believe you haven't used the grape one yet! Congratulations, oh and think gonna go with sisters :smile:

Oh yummy, Dawn, she's GORGEOUS! The leather looks so soft and smooshy....I just want to curl up on it like a cat! :girlsigh:

the leather on the black bag is even softer than on the grape. it's crazy!!!! i wish MJ would go back to these leathers. they are amazing. :tup:

Wow! Gorgeous!! They both look great on you - you HAVE to take them out!! Maybe even one on each arm:P After reading about how much the MJ leather quality has changed, I REALLY want to reach in my screen and pet these!! Congrats and enjoy!

wow I can't believe you have TWO large hobos from the first season!! I have to say the leather on those bags is just TDF!!! These two bags are definitely two I hope you keep forever and ever and pass on down to your children & grandchildren!! Nothing compares to MJs 1st season bags! Congrats!