A little reveal and some modeling pics!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Not that what I got in the mail today is a surprise. But I thought I'd do a little reveal so you can share my excitement. :yahoo:

What could it be???

An MJ Perhaps?

Beautiful leather!

Sisters?:shrugs:

Fraternal twins?

Modeling pics are next!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Okay here are some modeling pics. The mirror is dirty, sorry. :shame:

The first one is grape and the second is black. sorry for the bad lighting!

Beany

O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
:yahoo:Omg, Dawn they are just gorgeous,:drool: the leather looks so so soft. They both look fabulous on you, I can't believe you haven't used the grape one yet! Congratulations, oh and think gonna go with sisters :smile:

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Oh yummy, Dawn, she's GORGEOUS! The leather looks so soft and smooshy....I just want to curl up on it like a cat! :girlsigh:
the leather on the black bag is even softer than on the grape. it's crazy!!!! i wish MJ would go back to these leathers. they are amazing. :tup:

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
Wow! Gorgeous!! They both look great on you - you HAVE to take them out!! Maybe even one on each arm:P After reading about how much the MJ leather quality has changed, I REALLY want to reach in my screen and pet these!! Congrats and enjoy!

emxowm

O.G.
Nov 26, 2007
Congrats on your beautiful new bag, Dawn! I'm so excited for you and your great find!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
wow I can't believe you have TWO large hobos from the first season!! I have to say the leather on those bags is just TDF!!! These two bags are definitely two I hope you keep forever and ever and pass on down to your children & grandchildren!! Nothing compares to MJs 1st season bags! Congrats!

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
I would have to say...GORGEOUS fraternal twins!!! Congrats, you adopted to healthy and beautiful bags!