A little retro reveal

Radissen

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
So last night I found this pretty bag for sale online. I been in love with the CB forever but never seen it live.
Today I went ahead and bought it. I truly am in love but as I am 6 months pregnant and DH and I are buying a house I can only keep one bag. Hence my DE Alma must go. My brother says I shouldn't think twice about letting the Alma go because it is a classic I always can rebuy but this is not something one get another chance to buy.
My only concern is that the CB looks less stylish and perhaps even outdated? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381358363.529751.jpg

Not outdated, classic and stunning. Looks in great shape too. You can use a magic eraser to work on those water stains / marks too.

Why just only keep one bag? He gets a baby and you get another bag! That seems fair :smile:

I must show DH your post 😄 sadly he says that buying the house and being resposible parents requires sacrifices 😒 so I'll have to part with one bag for now and buy a bunch later in life 😉

It seems as though you really love this one. So keep this one. But i would keep the alma as it is easier to match with outfits. This bag i would probably have on my shelf just to look at most of the time.

Super cute! Congrats on the new baby and house too. House buying definitely puts a damper on LV shopping. We are going to view one on Friday that I think I'm I love with, so I may be (fingers crossed) on a ban with you soon. We are in a too tiny apartment at the moment so it's totally worth it.