A Little Retail Therapy Goes A Long Way

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love everything! That is some serious retail therapy- the best kind!

2. Ooooo I LOVE your kelly wallet!!! TDF!!! COngratulations on all of your goodies!!!

3. Beautiful goodies, love the pochette

4. i somehow need retail therapy daily lately. good for the mood but bad for the wallet :smile:

5. Nice purchases!! I love all your new acquisitions!

6. Love all your new purchases-especially the Kelly wallet! That's some serious retail therapy!

7. everything is beautiful!!

8. All these KPs around lately make me dizzy, I just love them:love:. Congrats on your gorgeous buys!

9. I love the KP! And your scarf is gorgeous, too. I'll always have a soft spot for Brides de Gala -- it was my first scarf, many, many years ago. Sorry to hear about your rough week. Hope all the orange lifted your spirits!

10. Wow, what wonderful things - I love the Kelly wallet. Isn't retail therapy wonderful?!?

11. great therapy, great loot!

I think I need to go and get some "therapy" soon...:P

congrats!

12. nothing beats bright orange boxes to take away your stress!! My SA actually called me on Friday with a laundry list of goodies since they got in a new shipment, but alas, I resisted temptation... I'm holding out for my grail bag. ok, ok, I mean my grail bagS, with a capital S! But jp, your new goodies are absolutely beautiful... you've got great taste!!

13. Thanks Kelly 32. I really need to follow your lead and should try to steer away from the temptation. I promised myself that I will steer clear of the H store for the month of April since I need to build up my reserves again for future H purchases. Since Monday is still March, may I ask which store just received the new shipment....Madison or Wall St? :shame:

14. lovely loot!

15. Everything is so gorgeous! Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice