A Little Retail Therapy Goes A Long Way

jp824, love everything!! I passed on a KL earlier this week..it was rose dragee..beautiful, but vvv thin. Not that practical for me. As for having the wallet and the KP in both black, you probably won't be carrying the wallet with the KP? Your wallet is chevre! gorgeous!!!

Did you get everything at Wall Street? One of these days, we are going to run into each other....when I am off the ban!

Love ALL your things!! This week was rough, so great to have some H therapy!:yes:

Thanks, Hermesmonkey. I actually thought of you as I was purchasing the kp. My SA told me that another SA had it on hold for a customer, but the customer passed on it so my SA got a hold of it. Since you are frequently at the Wall St H and also looking for clutches, I wondered whether the other SA was holding this kp for you.

I guess having both in black is okay since I don't plan on using them together. I did get everything at Wall Street. Wall Street is very dangerous for my wallet since I live and work within walking distance from the H store. Let me know when you're off your ban... we can hit Wall Street together!

Thank you everyone for all your kind words! It's really great to be able to share my H purchases with the members here who can truly understand the healing powers of retail therapy. Dh just doesn't seem to get it....his solution is to have a glass of wine to relax....which is okay, but not as relaxing as coming home with those orange boxes!

oh congratulations!!!! what great goodies!!
Beautiful kelly wallet, that would definitely soothe away my worries. (except money worries, LOL!)

so, for your kelly longue....may I suggest raisin box or rouge h box? or...gris???

Gorgeous KP, love the smooth black leather with gold hardware, yum!! Maybe go for a colour colour other than black(!) for the KL, though I understand KLs are being discontinued, so it might not be easy to get the colour you hanker. Red, orange, pale colours?

MsPiggy, I'm definitely staying away from black for the KL. A red KL would be great if I can find one. Should I just wait for the kelly cut if the KL is being discontinued?

A black KP is so versatile and can go with everything from jeans to formal dresses so my vote is for black KP if you only want one in black. The Kelly wallet can be another color if you don't want black -- something bright or a neutral.
As for KL color, if you want non-black dark how about a dark brown? I think someoneon tpf has one in havane, and I've seen one that an SA said was marron fonce. There is also toundra (a kind of olive/brown). Victoria Beckham has one that looks to me like gold with white stitching. If you want a light neutral, parchemin is totally gorgeous.

I've seen VB's gold KL and it is a great color for the KL. I will definitely consider this color.

oh congratulations!!!! what great goodies!!
Beautiful kelly wallet, that would definitely soothe away my worries. (except money worries, LOL!)

so, for your kelly longue....may I suggest raisin box or rouge h box? or...gris???

Thanks CobaltBlue. A raisin KL would be beautiful. So far, I'm leaning towards three colors: raisin, gold, and red (not sure which red yet though). I need to give my SA a few options since the KL might be hard to come by if it is being discontinued.