A Little Retail Therapy Goes A Long Way

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It has been a very stressful week at work. I was stressing so much that I started to lose sleep over the course of the week. By midweek, my SA called to inform me that he finally found one of the items that I wanted. I figured I can use some retail therapy by then so I purchase it over the phone but I asked my SA to hold it until I can pick it up on Friday. Well, this little purchase really got me through the week. Having a little H box waiting for you just seems to ease some of that stress away!

Well, Friday comes and as it turns out, I must have needed a little bit more retail therapy. So here are the little goodies that I came home with.

Anyone care to guess?

Attached Files:

2. A scarf. kelly wallet and evelyn? Because they look like the boxes of things I have bought recently. :P

3. You got two out of three! Not bad!

4. Can't wait to see all of them. I'm with you on the retail therapy. And I did the same thing last week. It does help, doesn't?

5. Joy --retail therapy is the only thing that keeps me sane;)

Here's the first box. A brides de gala cotton scarf.

Attached Files:

6. oops - the larger box is not as big as i thought! shoes? the new wedges?

7. Gotta love orange boxes!! Someone said Kelly wallet??

8. Not shoes. DH though the same thing when he caught me taking it out the bag. I just told him it was an old pair of H shoes that I was bringing home from work. LOL.

9. Yes, the second one is a black kelly wallet with ph. I forgot the leather. Does anyone know what leather kelly wallets come in?

Attached Files:

10. what a great way for therapy..:yes:

11. I think the wallets come either in Chevre (goat) or Epsom. This looks like Chevre? I love Chevre wallet. So beautiful with the sheen. Don't you love the mini Kelly lock inside? And you could double it up as a clutch too!

12. Well, this third one was really unexpected. I was on my way home when my SA called and asked me if I can come back to the store because he just found something in the back that I should see.

Here's a clue ---This is the same item that another TPFer recently revealed.

13. Thanks Ms Piggy! I believe it is chevre. I do love the mini Kelly lock and the fact that this wallet can serve a dual purpose.

14. Am so bad at this. Any more clues? Is it a bag?

15. Beautiful goodies!!!! I love your Kelly wallet!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice