A little purple something...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. While on my ban, (anything less than $250. doesn't count) I found this pretty purple wallet with snake trim. I have a smaller taupe and grey snake skin choo wallet I have been using. This one is larger and I love the color.
    OK girls show us your Choo wallets:woohoo:. Which ones do you all have?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      112.9 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      99.8 KB
      Views:
  2. fab color! i love it

3. Lovely wallet. I love purple!

4. Just 1 wallet, it is silver with pale green suede that gets washed out in the photo.

Attached Files:

5. GORGEOUS!! Love it. I actually have no choo wallets. Blasphemy I know, but I can't seem to get past the bags to move on to wallets or clutches.

6. Gorgeous Wallet! I love purple! Here is my wallet it is purple also but it isnt a Choo. Am I in trouble? LOL!
    [​IMG]

7. I have the same wallet in black!:heart: So can we just look at your pic and imagine it in black and then you see mine!:P:rolleyes:My camera is in the mail from my Mom, left it there and have been absolutely lost because my dh's Kodak digital is not compatible with my laptop!:nuts:

8. Lovely wallet. Purple's my favorite! Congrats!

9. Love your purple!

10. Gorgeous wallets ladies!!! :girlsigh:

11. I love that color - great wallet! I have a liquid patent plum Choo wallet but can't remember the name.

12. Lovely wallet. I have black eel skin Ubai.

13. I don't have a choo wallet but now I want one too

14. Oh, thats yummy, too! I was looking at a Prada handbag in that color and style.