A little purchase

Faithful

Its still me...
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
So I was out York shop today - fortunately or should I say unfortunately I now work less than 5 mins away and have taken to fondling bags in my lunch hour.

I purchased a little scarf - which I love - will post pictures later - am back at work.

I was quite impressed with the selection today - there was a really good selection of bays in all colourways and a lot of printed bays which were lush.

If anybody if looking for anything specifically let me know - and I will try and remember!:biggrin:

Yes I was !!!! But they are the congo outlet specials as usual- the larger print not the store printed versions- just my luck- one day I will get this bag!!! But I have been on the phone to SM as well this morning and got a black daria laptop sleeve to make carting my work laptop a bit more glam!!!

Faithful- wanna swop jobs? I would love to spend every lunch hour in that shop I adore it- the staff are lovely- lucky you to be in York is a a gorgeous city- if you see any printed items on your daily visits please let me know