A little purchase

Faithful

Its still me...
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
UK
So I was out York shop today - fortunately or should I say unfortunately I now work less than 5 mins away and have taken to fondling bags in my lunch hour.

I purchased a little scarf - which I love - will post pictures later - am back at work.

I was quite impressed with the selection today - there was a really good selection of bays in all colourways and a lot of printed bays which were lush.

If anybody if looking for anything specifically let me know - and I will try and remember!:biggrin:

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
I think rachiem is possibly after an oak printed bays? Did you notice if they had one? I'll pm her to let her know if they do. Thanks! xx

Faithful

Its still me...
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
UK
No - they had black and choc - funnily enough when I was there - someone was phoning for an oak one - maybe it was her!:smile:

Faithful

Its still me...
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
UK
Printed - that was how the asst described them. I have a few Congo bags and I would say its the printed

Jul 9, 2009
Yes I was !!!! But they are the congo outlet specials as usual- the larger print not the store printed versions- just my luck- one day I will get this bag!!! But I have been on the phone to SM as well this morning and got a black daria laptop sleeve to make carting my work laptop a bit more glam!!!

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Sweden
Oh, five minutes from the shop sounds wonderful (and dangerous, too!). I love scarves, looking forward to see pictures of your new find!

Jul 9, 2009
Faithful- wanna swop jobs? I would love to spend every lunch hour in that shop I adore it- the staff are lovely- lucky you to be in York is a a gorgeous city- if you see any printed items on your daily visits please let me know