A little pressie for bessie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I Was at Bal Harbour, Florida today, and I bought the cutest little Pressie for Bessie..............the perfect color Twilly! Tomorrow would have been my Mother's 96th Birthday, so it was like a little Birthday present for her. I never thought that I was a Twilly person...............well......NOW I am! I think she looks beautiful!

Attached Files:

2. Bessie deserves a beautiful present!

I love the twilly on that bag! It looks fabulous!

3. A LITTLE PRESSIE FOR BESSIE.....................
    [​IMG]

4. Thank you! I never thought I'd like a Twilly, but they are soooooooo much fun!

5. Aww, tillie, Bessie looks even prettier now!
    Hope tomorrow is peaceful for you. :hugs:

6. Awww tillie how sweet! :hugs:to you! Love your bag and twilly!!

just want to add that your posts/humor always make me smile! Thank you!

7. Bessie looks even better than when I saw her the first time............

8. Thank you, I'm fine! :hugs: I was so thrilled to find the perfect Birthday present for Bessie. I love the colors in this Twilly! :cloud9:

9. Thank you....I think she looks so pretty...........The perfect Birthday present for Bessie! :heart:

10. Thank you, I appreciate the fact, that you "GET" my humor. It's a little twisted! :nuts:

11. sydspy......... Thank you......I think she looks so elegant! :love:

12. yup :biggrin: love it ;)

13. Is that "Mallions" (spelling?) - it's the perfect color!

14. Thanks, shelbygirl....This is my first Twilly...........so I don't know anything about the patterns or colors......But it was the perfect match! :yahoo:

15. It looks great with Bessie, tillie46 :biggrin: