A little Prada reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bought this wallet not so long ago. I had been eyeing it for a while and snatched it up at the last big sale at Saks.

Attached Files:

2. Very nice wallet! Enjoy!! BTW, I have the same handbag that you have in your avatar!

3. oh nice! I always look at this wallet on bluefly and wonder what it looks like in person! Enjoy it!

4. I bought that wallet (same print and color) except in the continental zip around version from BlueFly but I didn't like the colors. I really wanted to like them but I ended up sending it back, the tans were too predominant for me. I love the print though, it it gorgeous and so unique. If I could find it in the pink or blue I would snatch it up for sure.

5. Congrats!!!! Cute wallet!

6. The blue looks gorgeous on BF's website but in person looked sad & dirty. Else I would have bought that also. I love the little bling this brings into my bag.

7. Thanks... That was my first LV this year for Mother's day. I have since added the Trevi PM (which I have loved forever) to my collection.

8. Great buy congrats

9. congrats

10. So pretty!

11. Cutee! Looks fantastic. Enjoy!

12. It's lovely, congratulations and enjoy!

13. Congrats!!! Very nice ~

14. Very pretty! Congrats & enjoy!

15. that wallet is just so pretty! I love the design on it