A little personal shopping

SweetSusan

Jan 23, 2009
Chicago
I am the happy owner of the Dylan Medium Tote in both Iron and Crimson. Love them to death. Love, love, love them.

I have 'sold' nearly all my female colleagues their own DMT's - around me today I can see them in shades of green, purple, and brown. And that's just today.

But now my colleague wants to buy his wife an awesome Christmas gift and, guess what? We all think he should be buying her a Dylan Medium Tote. She wears a lot of gray and black, and thus I think he should be searching for a Midnight or Iron bag for her.

I can help with the hunt for a Midnight bag. But really, he's leaning toward Iron. Do any of you LP ladies have ideas for where one can even FIND an Iron bag without going to ebay? He needs it to be NWT, and delivered within the next week.

We're searching now, but I thought I'd put out the call for ideas on where to check - none available at the usual suspects and my favorite spots for buying Dylans. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Susan (and Frank)

cathead87

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I am checking everywhere and not finding iron.

I do see that Amazon is having a sale on select handbags (30% off) and the LP Dylans seem to be included....they have midnight, crimson, tmoro, brown, and black. At least with Amazon he will get it on time and can easily return it. :shrugs: Sorry Frank.

SweetSusan

Jan 23, 2009
Chicago
Thanks, cathead! I see you ran into the same problem I did, but Frank thanks you for your help. :smile:

I will pass along the Amazon idea...because you are right, returnability may be important here. His wife has NO idea how great this bag is yet, and how lucky she will be to find it under the tree!

I'd vote for Midnight, but I bet he'll choose Black.