A little off topic....but.....

1. Congrats!!! What a cute lil tot. I'm sure she'll grow pretty like mommy.

2. KRISTIE!!! So glad to hear from you! Aaaawwww, the baby is just so adorable:love: and I'm glad you came out of this fine. Congratulations to you and Mr. F.:yahoo:

3. hey Kristie, welcome home!!! :flowers:
    Here's a kiss :kiss: for Lux Elizabeth!! She's so sweet & adorable!!! :love:

4. Oh, I forgot to say...

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

5. Your child is so cute. Look at photo no. 5 when she open her eyes, you can see the twinkle in her eyes.

6. Kristie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:yahoo: Sorry, I don't know how to wright it BIG like Gigi did..!!LOL :lol: Lux Elizabeth is a Beauty!! (difficult for a new born!!)You and your DH must be pretty handsome to have produced such a lovely baby!!! I'm so HAPPY for you!!! Glad to have you back and God Bless the whole little Family....( my third grandchild is coming in November, I can't wait..!!) Big hugs XOXO

7. She is ADORABLE! SO cute!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :biggrin:

8. Kristie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your baby is so precious. I am glad to hear you are both in good health.

9. COngratulations!!!:flowers:

What a cutie!!!

10. Congratulations!!! Glad it went well and now she's here -- now....onto that KELLY!!! Love the name too!

11. Congrats! She's beautiful, and I just love her smile!

12. Congratulations!!
    She is so beautiful and sweet and I know she'll be a future Hermes addict like her mommy and big sister. Wishing you rest and that perfect Kelly bag! Thank you for sharing, Kristie!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

13. congratulations! she's a doll!

14. Aww...she is a doll! Those are fantastic pictures of a newborn!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice