A little not from Austria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A good friend of mine spends the summer in Austria...her Email this morning said...
    "you should see the LV store here...they are now putting "your 2 letter monogram" on things along with the LV! Kinda cool...will try to find out more if interested! have fun and see yo in KW in August! xoxo "
    Im so excited I can not stand it...I will keep you all posted as she is my bag twin...as much as I love LV she is a gucci whore..so I know she will get me all sorted on this...CANT WAIT!:yes:

2. Im hoping this is NOT just the heat stamp thing....

3. hey, i come from austria ;) i don't understand the 'your 2 letter monogram on things along with the LV'. what does she mean with that?

4. I have emailed her back and you all will know the details as soon as I do!

5. ^ cool, thanks!

6. How cool.

7. Oh.. I'm not sure what she means by that, but I was at the Louis Vuitton in Vienna about 3 weeks ago ! It's too bad that all shops are closed on Sunday there, so all I have is a picture of myself and the outside. :biggrin:

image1235.jpg

8. ^ haha, cute picture. i was there today actually to get a bag heat stamped.

9. Ayla, that's funny. I did the same thing in April. I was in LA and the LV stores were closed on Sunday, so a friend took pictures of me in front of them!

10. Aww.. hehe, great minds think alike ! :yes:

11. Maybe you girls should come to Sydney,Australia.One of the LV opens from mon-sun 10am-10:30pm.:graucho: Cute pic Ayla wish I can go to Europe one day:sad:

12. Please let us know as soon as you figure out what she means, I am very curious! I wonder if she just found out about the heat stamping?

13. aw, that's so great! here everything is closed on sunday. :sad:
    i was in venice some weeks ago and all stores were opened, so cool! :yes:

14. Hello :smile:
    Is there a store in Villach, Austria?

15. wow this thread is only 3 years old

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice