A little Nikki sTeals my heart :)

gypsumrose

Bella Enchanted
O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
Stupid title.

I got a Teal Mini Nikki a month or so ago but haven't posted pictures yet. At the request of others, I took a couple last night.

I knew I wanted a Teal bag when I saw the original very blue preview pics. I pestered Codi about its release date and finally pre-ordered a Teal Mini Nikki from MOB during the big pre-order rush. I was informed RM told MOB they were sold out so my pre-order was cancelled. A few weeks later Luna Boston was expecting them and I got ahold of one of their pre-orders using a code that an employee there told me I could use. It was later cancelled when her superior disagreed about the code. Forlorn, hopeless, and mini nikki-less, I emailed Haute Chick who told me she was expecting a pair. I was not particularly comfortable purchasing it straight from her without ebay protection, but did so anyway and I don't regret it. The transaction was professional and smooth. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase through her again.

Anyway, I loooove this bag! It's wonderfully distressed like my Night Blue Nikki was and a gorgeously saturated green like my Sea Green MAC was. It also has my favorite lining: Black & White Floral. This is my first Mini Nikki too and it's my new favorite style. ;) Enjoy!

CIMG3181.jpg

CIMG3173.jpg

Broken in:

CIMG3513.jpg

Finally, with Zoya Akyra NP which I got in the mail yesterday through their promotion. It's a perfect match.

CIMG3514.jpg

I loooove your bag!! I would consider getting a second Teal bag if a Teal MN for a good price crossed my path. It's so pretty! If I didn't already have the Peacock MN, I would have already tried to find this bag. I love the pic with the nail polish too. So pretty together!

Love it!! Teal is my favorite RM leather now!! :drool:

You are smart to get it in a mini Nikki...more gorgeousness to love!!

And I am a HUGE Zoya fan, too...if you want another nailpolish that looks sick wth the teal, try Essie Greenport!!

(I am a product ho).

Congrats, and thanks for the lovely pics, gr!!! :yes: :tup: :yes:

PS: And I don't think your thread title is stupid at all...I think it's funny!! :lol:

She's a beauty. I know what you mean about the mini nikki being your new favorite style. I thought I was a MAM girl until I got my first mini nikki. :smile: