A little more PCE reveal but disappointed...

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
So I made my first and probably my last order online. I usually like to see what I'm buying before I buy with leather. I had already purchased this in carnelian but returned and bought black so it would go with all my bags. The first had leather that was smooth as a babys bottom. This one...not so much. I took many pictures because this was my first package from ordering online. I thought the packing was done exceptionally well and the gift box was exciting to me (I'm easily amused). Am I being too picky (last 2 pictures)? Would you embrace it or ask for a new one? Here goes...
007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

Mmmm....the last pic looks like scratches, right? What everybody says is if it bothers you, return it. I had a barely used vachetta round coin purse with marks and every time I looked at it, I cringed a little...
So it went back. My sa let me exchange it for another one I love.

I finally got to purchase my Lrg Cognac Duffle last week but didn’t get time to have a look at her until this weekend. When I open the box and took her out of the bag I noticed right away a round dot right in the upper middle of the bag that looked like grease and a black scratch on the bottom. The bottom didn’t bother me but man that dot in the middle of the bag was like a neon sign, so I took her back today and they are going to order me a new one. I guess stuff happens; good thing Coach has a great return policy.:girlsigh:

Mmmm....the last pic looks like scratches, right? What everybody says is if it bothers you, return it. I had a barely used vachetta round coin purse with marks and every time I looked at it, I cringed a little...
So it went back. My sa let me exchange it for another one I love.

It is scratches. I was just so excited to get this :sad:. It wasn't supposed to be here until Wednesday either, so I was literally doing my happy dance when I saw the UPS truck. I deflated real quick, lol.

I finally got to purchase my Lrg Cognac Duffle last week but didn’t get time to have a look at her until this weekend. When I open the box and took her out of the bag I noticed right away a round dot right in the upper middle of the bag that looked like grease and a black scratch on the bottom. The bottom didn’t bother me but man that dot in the middle of the bag was like a neon sign, so I took her back today and they are going to order me a new one. I guess stuff happens; good thing Coach has a great return policy.:girlsigh:

I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you felt. I think it will bother me if I keep it, I'm so disappointed. You're right though, Coach is really good about standing behind their product.

Sorry this happened..
I really wonder about JAX and their inspection process before items are shipped off... I think there is NONE... pick it off the shelf & pack & send!!
I would for sure ask for a replacement..!

Sorry this happened..
I really wonder about JAX and their inspection process before items are shipped off... I think there is NONE... pick it off the shelf & pack & send!!
I would for sure ask for a replacement..!

I just did. They are sending me a $25 gift card and told me to bring it in to my local store and a new one would be ordered. They have such awesome customer service! I agree, I think they could really do a better job of inspecting items before they are mailed. It's just throwing money away in shipping. I personally would have never sent this to a customer.

Yup, get a replacement! That leather is :tdown:

I'm actually in the same situation. Got part of my PCE order this morning... a monogrammed card case, but it wasn't monogrammed! Ugh! Of course, it shows monogramming and my initials on the invoice. So disappointed!

I just did. They are sending me a $25 gift card and told me to bring it in to my local store and a new one would be ordered. They have such awesome customer service! I agree, I think they could really do a better job of inspecting items before they are mailed. It's just throwing money away in shipping. I personally would have never sent this to a customer.

Glad to hear they are compensating you also along with replacing it!

Yup, get a replacement! That leather is :tdown:

I'm actually in the same situation. Got part of my PCE order this morning... a monogrammed card case, but it wasn't monogrammed! Ugh! Of course, it shows monogramming and my initials on the invoice. So disappointed!

That's not very promising. My other item is being monogrammed as well. I hope they get it fixed for you! And I really hope mine is monogrammed...and with the correct letters, lol.