A little more Love to go around

thank you for all your lovely comments, the violette doesn't come over very well in photographs check it out when you get the chance

How sweet!!!! Will the new Ipod Nano fit in these?
I don't know I don't have one but I don't think it will I think it may be a little long

Congratulations, Claire! Love Mr. LA's tie!
Thanks! I didn't notice until we got home but he already has it in blue LOL I guess he like's it too

Label- I would love to sleep on your stairs with all of your bags. Love, love love how this pops!
Platnewcles.jpg
I can't promise that'd be very comfortable lol
I know doesn't the combo really work it's not something you'd usually think to put together but they go so well

OMFG, you got the most amazing LE loot of all!!!

Love the hearts!! And most of all I LOVE your MIROIR collection!!! It is TDF!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

i'm gonna save your pix so i can look at them later. heheh. OMG. Amazing. If these aren't "wow" pieces, I don't know what is! lol

OMFG, you got the most amazing LE loot of all!!!

Love the hearts!! And most of all I LOVE your MIROIR collection!!! It is TDF!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

i'm gonna save your pix so i can look at them later. heheh. OMG. Amazing. If these aren't "wow" pieces, I don't know what is! lol

hehehe thanks I didn't dig the pochette's out they are tucked up fast asleep

I love your mirror collection, gorgeous!!!! I cant wait for my hearts!!!! So these harts have the lock and not the charms, what a way to reintroduce last years le pomme heart.