A little more help?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Which Courier?

1. Ink

2. Emerald

3. Rouille

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lol, y'all are gonna get sick of me!:lol:

Okay, I think I've decided to get the Courier over the Day - someone said the Day isn't that much bigger than the City, and I need a bag that's a lot bigger, at least for right now.

However, I now have another dilemma - what colour? Cos as well as the Ink and the Emerald, I've gone and fallen for the Rouille.:smash:

So I'll explain my situation, and a bit more about myself to help you help me.

I'm going on vacation in July, to visit a friend in the US. I've never been to her home before, never travelled alone before, even locally, let alone internationally. So I'm a wee bit nervous. I wear mostly jeans, although I'll probably travel in sweats for comfort. Colour-wise, I wear a lot of light/bright colours - pink, blue, green, yellow, brown, cream etc. I'm a colour person. Bright colours make me smile, which is why the Rouille appeals so much. But I'm worried that travelling alone wearing a colour that bright would be effectively painting a target on my back, or a sign saying 'please mug and kill me'.:wondering So would I be better off with the Ink? Does anyone like the Emerald - my favourite colour is green, which is why I'm leaning towards it as well. I do prefer colour to drak/neutrals, esp. for Balenciaga, I just don't want to feel like a target.

Help?:shame:

2. english_girl_900, i would get the courier in ink...i bought a day bag over the weekend in rouge & i found it to be too bright a color for a larger size bag...i'm going to return it today for an ink or a grey :smile:

3. rouille

4. i'm still loving the INK! Voting for INK!

5. definetely ink!

6. am i the only one who voted for emerald? LOL!!! i think it combines a bit of both of what you want, english girl, as emerald is a gorgeous and interesting color suitable for a large bag, but not too flashy. rouille would be a tad too much. that's just my way of thinking, hope it helps! good luck :smile:

7. silly me, i didn't even notice that emerald was a choice...i've got an emerald purse that i absolutely love :heart:

8. Ink:yahoo:

9. I have the Rouille Courier and I love it!!!

10. Ooooh - do you have a picture of it? I'd really love to see what the Rouille colour looks like on a bag this big.:biggrin:

11. I like both the Ink and the Rouille, but I think the bright colors look better in the smaller sized bags. So my vote would be for the ink.

12. i vote for ink also! Very versatile, not flashy, and doesn't get dirty--great for travelling :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice