A little mini late valentine reveal...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm late on showing my Valentines gift. It's so very pretty. I took pics with my iphone, so they aren't the best. One of these days I'm gonna take everything out and take group photos. Anyone want to see? It's from Jax...

Attached Files:

2. wohoo!! a live one!

3. Alright I am here...

4. Ready!!

5. Let's see!

6. Here's the greeting card that was included. My 15yr old deaf blue eyed white Persian Simba passed away Jan. 31st, just a 2 weeks before. I actually sent this to myself, from my kitties, and my angels. It is a very delicate bag, just like my little Simba.

Attached Files:

7. I'm here!

8. Here she is....

new POPPY SIGNATURE SEQUINS GROOVY
    $198.00
    style:14541
    Coach’s signature fabric with a glamorous finish and exquisite detailing.
    Signature fabric with sequins and leather trim
    Inside zip and multifunction pockets
    Zip-top closure, fabric lining
    Outside front pocket with hidden magnetic snap
    Detachable 45” shoulder strap with 22” drop can be worn on shoulder or crossbody
    18” handle with 7 1/2 drop
    12 (L) x 6 1/2 (H) x 4 (W)

silver/iris/violet

The colors are so pretty.

The care card states it is a "special edition", which I never seen before. Anyways, I'll carry her with lots of love, in memory of my Simba.

Attached Files:

9. f5555555555.........I gotta watch figure skatingg

10. Aww that's sweet!

It is gorgeous, congrats to you!

11. Sorry to hear about little Simba :shucks: It definitely sounds like he was very well loved. I'm sure you'll take great care of your lovely new bag, just as you did for Simba! Can't wait to see what it is!

12. So pretty! Congrats!

13. congrats!!

14. Wow! That bag is so pretty! I love the color!

15. It appears that I was typing/posting as you were posting the pics, so I completely missed it the first time. LOVE the Groovy! So feminine and fun! Enjoy her!