A little MBMJ Zip Clutch advise please ladies...

Amarante

Feb 4, 2008
I have my eye on the MBMJ Turnlock Zip Clutch. I just ordered the Turnlock Mini Quinn (I am anxiously expecting its eminent arrival) and think it would be lovely to have the matching wallet plus it could double as an outing clutch (justify, justify, justify). But I am wondering how much it can hold. I have actually looked at it in the store and just drew a little diagram trying to figure out the pieces of the puzzle, but need your expert opinions. I would need for it to hold the following items arranged by compartment:

~ID
~$

~Cel Phone
~Keys (not always necessary)
~Ear plugs

~Powder compact
~Lip Stick/Liner
~Tube of Duo (skin adhesive)
~Tissues

What do you think?

Last edited:
Hmmm.....Cel phone for sure, keys if you only have one or two on a ring, lipstick ok but compact and other stuff - might be a squeeze! Especially if you use all the credit card slots. BTW, The two front pockets I consider decorative only...but others may have some creative ideas of what could fit in those.

By the way, what colour quinn did you get?

^^Hah, you two are so right, as soon as I posted this I thought "Have I gone mad?" That would really be stretching it. Oh the plans we are willing to devise to get what we want....

Alright, on to other wants then.

Oh, and I got a black Quinn. So smooshy.

I have the turnlock zip clutch in Elderberry and I only put money, receipts, and credit cards in there. I never thought about putting my cell, keys, or make up in it :P

The only bad thing about the zip clutch is that it can only hold 6 card slots. Even then it's a bit of a struggle to take them in and out. I'm use to 10+ card slot wallets :nuts: Oh and the zipper gets a little annoying too because you have to unzip all the way to get into the wallet. Regardless I still the love it and am completely in love with the color.