A little LV unboxing!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while, but I did visit the LV boutique in Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive today, and I got a little something. Here's the start of the unboxing! (the address is the boutique, not my address...)

Attached Files:

2. :popcorn:

Nessaaaloove likes this.
  3. So I've been doing some decluttering in different parts of my life, so this little item will come in handy!

pSqPhigdQs25KbOXF37QVg.jpg L5CyE4amScGP6b3z4coj5w.jpg

4. What is it? A bag? An SLG?

Attached Files:

5. Here's a KEY photo (or two)!
    gowHu3MbRDmJTZeeqalhRg.jpg j2SJN+%JSPGeGm8owVFA2w.jpg

6. Aaaaand here she is!!!! The Monogram Cles!

Attached Files:

7. Cute, very versatile!

8. Congrats.

9. Congrats!

10. very rich colors in your photo. Nice.

11. Great piece! Congrats and enjoy!!

12. Thanks! It'll be an adjustment from regular keychains, but I did put my house keys and car key, too. Fun piece!

Attached Files:

EJsMommy1, JazzyMac and blondiekinz like this.
  13. Nice, congrats and welcome back :smile:

14. Very nice piece

15. So far I love it, though sometimes I have to play around with how to place the keys. But she's awesome and has made my bag so much lighter. Great decision!

Zoffen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice