A little love lost for Paddy

oh yes metallics cost more. my anthracite cost 1720. so it was the large. mine is maybe crinkly crunchy, but wouldn't say stiff.... the silver also costs that much. not sure if the silver leather is treated diffrently.

So let me get this straight....

The anthracite color is considered a metallic right?...so how come on LVR, they have anthracite listed at the same price as the regular colors???

The metallic leather is different from the non-metallic leather. It is definitely stiffer. The whiskey is very slouchy and soft. I felt the anthracite about a week ago. The color is absolutely fabulous but I was digging the leather. It felt too stiff for my tastes. I also didn't care for the silver colored lock. On the display one, it looked like it had been banged up quite a bit.

All in all, the bag textures are very different, but I much prefer the whiskey, it's definitely more my style.

dee-dee said:
So let me get this straight....

The anthracite color is considered a metallic right?...so how come on LVR, they have anthracite listed at the same price as the regular colors???

if i remember correctly, someone emailed them a couple months ago and asked them and they said that the anthracite listed under the metallic paddy was the metallic version of the color and the one listed under the regular paddy was the non-metallic version. i don't know what the non-metallic looks like, though.

dee-dee said:
Oh, yeah I realize Kooba's are way less expensive. I just mentioned it because I totally fell in love with the leather and hoped that the Paddy felt just as good. I actually like the Sienna, which one do you have?
I have the Lucy.

NMV5964_ap.jpg

It's so super soft. I love it!

amanda said:
if i remember correctly, someone emailed them a couple months ago and asked them and they said that the anthracite listed under the metallic paddy was the metallic version of the color and the one listed under the regular paddy was the non-metallic version. i don't know what the non-metallic looks like, though.

So non-metallic anthracite is basically gray?