A little legacy explosion

pinksandreds

Always looking!
O.G.
Feb 19, 2009
Here are my latest goodies from Dillards. I already had the fobs and the tourmaline universal case from FP/PCE. The Duffle I found when they were only discounted at 30%. Once everything hit 30/30% there wasn't much left, but I still brought home a few things... I just love the riot of colors! (sorry for the wrinkly backdrop :shame: )

February003_zps47f3083c.jpg

February001_zps6381d132.jpg

All so pretty! :smile: We don't have Dillards here but I did snag an emerald soft wallet from Macys today - my fourth! :biggrin:

I find the soft wallets to be amazing space savers and I can pretty much fit everything I put in a full size zip. My VonMaur still has an Emerald at 30%, and I'm finding it difficult to avoid adding it to my collection!

Here are my latest goodies from Dillards. I already had the fobs and the tourmaline universal case from FP/PCE. The Duffle I found when they were only discounted at 30%. Once everything hit 30/30% there wasn't much left, but I still brought home a few things... I just love the riot of colors! (sorry for the wrinkly backdrop :shame: )

February003_zps47f3083c.jpg

February001_zps6381d132.jpg

Love your little riot too! :cool: Congrats! Gorgeous collection.