A little idea

imoline

O.G.
Feb 24, 2011
Hello,
as I am a new hermes fan I spend a lot of time on the purse forum, and
I have seen there is a lot of scarfies as you call them, as Hermes has a corporate gifts system, why don't we ask them to have the only purseforum scarf ? :graucho:
An exclusive scarf like there is already an exclusive bag being made ????
What do you think ???

ps sorry for my english....

I think this is a very interesting idea. I would certainly buy such a scarf.

A few years ago, a group of Purse Forum members successfully collaborated with Bottega Veneta on a special order "tPF bracelet." I was not involved with this, but I gather that it took many many months of hard work and planning. The moderator of the BV subforum here, jburgh, polled the tPF members on what item they should ask BV for, and worked with the BV corporate officials to make it happen. You can read a bit about that in this thread. (I seem to recall that they tried to get a second tPF special order going, but it didn't work out for various reasons.)

As far as Hermes goes, I have to wonder if they'd be cooperative, since supposedly they are somewhat disdainful of tPF, judging by some posts I have read here over the years anyway. Plus they have so many production/inventory problems right now, I wonder if they would really want to accept a bulk order such as this?

I think this is a very interesting idea. I would certainly buy such a scarf.

A few years ago, a group of Purse Forum members successfully collaborated with Bottega Veneta on a special order "tPF bracelet." I was not involved with this, but I gather that it took many many months of hard work and planning. The moderator of the BV subforum here, jburgh, polled the tPF members on what item they should ask BV for, and worked with the BV corporate officials to make it happen. You can read a bit about that in this thread.

(I seem to recall that they tried to get a second tPF special orders going, but it didn't work out for various reasons.)

There actually was a second Bottega Veneta tpf special order last year -- a beautiful knot clutch.

http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-...o-stretch-knot-mass-reveal-thread-574200.html

And jburgh is working on a 3rd special order right now.

great idea - especially when a lot of members here are very good customers (ie spend a lot of money :graucho:) that Hermes could take this idea seriously. Maybe we should ask Vlad and Megs to contact H..? :thinking: